Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to correct password on apple. How do I change Apple…

Customer Question
I want to correct...

I want to correct password ***** apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

How do I change Apple ID. I typed the wrong password ***** purchase some puzzles.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have Mac.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try to reset your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out please?