Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is monthly fee for chrome browser? Apple ipad. I am not…

Customer Question
What is monthly fee...

What is monthly fee for chrome browser?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am not sure. Where do I look to find OS

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

There is no fee, chrome is free.