Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

What is my guest Password? I am using an I pad, I don’t

Customer Question
What is my guest...

What is my guest Password?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am using an I pad,

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Well, I thought I knew what it was but it is being rejected

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you, ***** ***** password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Heavens, I am not impressed. I asked at 7.30 a.m. for my guest password, which I cannot remember.
What is the problem? Can you find it kr. Let?
I am not on Facebook.

Guest password ***** what exactly?

To my I pad. My guests can’t get in because I can’t remember what it is.
I thought that was clear.
Can you find it or not?

The iPad does not have a guest password.

Do you mean the guest password ***** your guest Wi-Fi network?

I thought that was clear, sorry.

What is the make/model of the router?

I haven’tgot any idea.
It all seems so simple.
It seems not.
Please tell me with this basic information.
I have wifi, my server is Rogers.

Please look at the router and provide me with the make/model

Ploease cancel uy re

I am not sure what you mean by "Ploease cancel uy re "

Please cancel my request.
Thanks.
I wish to cancel . Please take notice.