Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can you hook up 2 external monitors on a mid 2011 iMac? High…

Customer Question
Can you hook up...

Can you hook up 2 external monitors on a mid 2011 iMac?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

High seirra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I wanted to know if you can hook up two external monitors to a mid 2011 Imac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it...thx

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review the details of your issue.

Do you want a total of two monitors or a total of three?