Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am unable to access the App store. Message says Either the…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access the App store. Message says Either the name or the password ***** ***** I have Carpal tunnel syndromeAndIt is difficultFor meTo type,Please bear with me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I Don't know. I tried toDo it, Two change it And thought I hadBeen successful

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have no idea what that is Or where I can find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

FYI I have aIPhoneSix. tht's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Try signing in to the Apple Store at:

https://secure.store.apple.com/shop/account/setup/start

​If your password ***** not work there, and you cannot remember the correct password, then you can reset it at:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------