Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been on live chat and was told a technician would…

Customer Question
I have been on...

I have been on live chat and was told a technician would ring. He did but connection was bad and I could hear, also he had an accent - I have bad hearing and therefor I could not understand him. I asked to talk to someone else and was told someone would ring, but no-one has called.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

This is the transcript: Start Time: 01/07/2018 07:11:52
End Time: 01/07/2018 07:20:07
Agents: Aus Chat GGNTranscripts:
Agent Aus Chat GGN has joined the chat.
[07:11:52] Aus Chat GGN: Dear What number do I ring for help, I live in Australia, NSW, near , thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
[07:14:06] What number do I ring for help, I live in Australia, NSW, near : I have a number of problems and I feel I need to talk to someone directly. My main problem is that I can't send an email on my new iPhone 8. I have tried to sign in but the account that my husband and I share is a total mess.
[07:14:59] Aus Chat GGN: I will surely help you on it
[07:15:12] Aus Chat GGN: May I get your email address?
[07:16:46] What number do I ring for help, I live in Australia, NSW, near :***@******.***, I also have***@******.***
[07:16:51] Aus Chat GGN: Please provide me your best callback number I will assign you a technician
[07:17:15] What number do I ring for help, I live in Australia, NSW, near : 02 9826 1779
[07:17:19] Aus Chat GGN: And may I know your first and last name
[07:17:33] What number do I ring for help, I live in Australia, NSW, near : Jan Whittles
[07:18:07] Aus Chat GGN: please be online you will get a call from a technician shortly
[07:19:58] What number do I ring for help, I live in Australia, NSW, near : Thank you so much
The visitor has left the chat.
The chat is ended. (07:20:08)

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't send emails on my bigpond account and I want to be able to transfer my diary entries to my husband and to my iPhone 8

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach a different company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any other company. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.