Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can I print from my 2017 iPad.its not an iPad Air or pro.it…

Customer Question
Can I print from...

Can I print from my 2017 iPad.its not an iPad Air or pro.it is an iPad version 5

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

On which device? I tried to download Fuji xerox on iPad but wouldn’t let me

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Please take a look at this guide I am including. It should help you set up your FUJI Xerox on an iOS device or an Android device.