Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a iPhone 7 Plus. And I have been working with someone…

Customer Question
I have a iPhone...

I have a iPhone 7 Plus. And I have been working with someone earlier and the number she said to tell people is 100401670331. This should help you understand the problem. They said to go to a Best Buy and they will do what is needed. I called Best Buy and they won’t work on it. They said I have to go to an apple store. I need to get information on where there is one near Hillsboro Oregon 97123. I am disabled so it is not easy for me to travel. Please help me. The last person gave me wrong information. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don’t have any idea. Can you help me to get the information you want?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I have had the phone for 1 month and 1 day. It says my iPhone data is full and it is not. And I can’t download any apps they say that a update was done wrong and that I need to be hooked up with a computer. I don’t have any and no one I know as one and I would like a person who knows what they are doing to fix the problem. Any idea of where I can take my phone to get fixed and that it won’t cost me money. The person I talked to said it is covered by apple. But I don’t know anywhere I can take it. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the GPS Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t know anything else to tell you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.