Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can not remember the password. Trying to My password but I…

Customer Question
I can not remember...

I can not remember the password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Trying to My password ***** I can’t remember it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

My password ***** I can’t remember it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The password ***** off to fast

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Can you help me set one up
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple computer question.

- Do this: with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue', and follow the process carefully, not too slowly, not too fast either... resetting passwords can suffer from either haste or slowness.

Let me know how it goes, and I will help further as needed, at any point. Just Reply and let me know, if there's any problem at any point.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.
(If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond.)