Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Help to sign in to Apple with ID. I’m trying to now,I’m 65i…

Customer Question
Help to sign in...

Help to sign in to Apple with ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’m trying to now,I’m 65i don’t understand

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No,thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!