Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried to change my credit card on record but unable to

Customer Question
Good evening, tried to...

Good evening, tried to change my credit card on record but unable to change it. Also, can you guide me to set up my messenger and face book as well.thank you

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Never this is my first time

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I do not know how to set up on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all. Thank you. Do you need my phone #?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.