Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my password this morning and now I can’t remember…

Customer Question
I changed my password...

I changed my password ***** morning and now I can’t remember it. I have Touch ID enabled and am in my device but I’m scared that it will ask for my password ***** I can’t remember what I set up. Can I view it in settings?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just this morning, and only the device password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, how do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that’s it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!