Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to reset password for home sharing music. Password not…

Customer Question
How to reset password...

How to reset password ***** home sharing music

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Password ***** working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple i mac

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 4 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Mike, Mac Medic