Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get int9 my ScoreCenter. It says it needs to be…

Customer Question
I cannot get int9...

I cannot get int9 my ScoreCenter. It says it needs to be updated but does not work with IOS & to seek an app developer

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I don t know. I am on anodes IPAD. Tried to get into my sport center & it won t let me. Said it does not work with IOS 11. That is all I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Since you have my card info and if I have to pay for the fix then I would prefer you connect to my device & fixit. I didn’t hit place order as I don’twant To pay for an answer I can probable get for free from apple if I go into their store.
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.