Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have got a macbook air and have organised a trip overseas…

Customer Question
I have got a...

I have got a macbook air and have organised a trip overseas with webjet but are unable to access my e-ticket may be something is locking my access

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I havnt

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do i do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have also lost safari

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.