Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a iTunes card i just bought and when i went to

Customer Question
I have a iTunes...

I have a iTunes card i just bought and when i went to download and it said it had already been used.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I do not remember .

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I bought a iTunes card got home to put on the phone and it says the card has been used.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
she updated her phone iTunes last week
the card just said already used
hey no one has answered me
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.