Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Recieved a purchase for PEIMIUM Acct Vitual Trainer Pro

Customer Question
Recieved a purchase for...

Recieved a purchase for PEIMIUM Acct Vitual Trainer Pro Purchase Date 03/01 2018 1 year subscription $135.99 I Tunes Account will be charged I never ordered and do not want to pay for something I have no knowledge about Want it taken off my account of which I don't know I had

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone 5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just recieved the notice on 1/3/18

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

Forward it the email to *****@******.*** as an attachment and then delete it. This is a scam email, trying to phish data from end users.

If you would like to be sure that your account wasn't compromised, please review subscriptions on your itunes account, by following these official steps provided by Apple. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039

I hope these steps help you in rectifying your issue. If you are satisfied please mark this as answered so I can get compensated for my time, or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.