Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a macbook, which, on installing Sierra, asks to be…

Customer Question
I have a macbook...

I have a macbook, which, on installing Sierra, asks to be approved on another device

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

Happened on install of Sierra 1 hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

On the iphone, the Mac IS approved as having access to icloud

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!