Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

We being asked to enter the Apple ID and password used to…

Customer Question
We being asked to...

We being asked to enter the Apple ID and password ***** to set up iCloud.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This ipad has been in the family for at least 5 years with no need to enter a new password. We've trying puzzles. We were working on a puzzle, the screen went blank and a screen with Activation Help appeared

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure, we've been having this same problem before. We are not tech savvy.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!