Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I down load mascos the computer askes for an

Customer Question
How do I down...

How do I down load mascos the computer askes for an administrator code.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac mini from 2014

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Just with the most current op system I have os 10.10.5 now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you trying to erase the computer or just upgrade?

Mike, Mac Medic