Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Our Ipad mini says it is activation locked? and wants the…

Customer Question
Our Ipad mini says...

Our Ipad mini says it is activation locked? and wants the password ***** to set up I cloud.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have never set up I cloud and don't know what our password ***** also do't have a password ***** I tunes. I bought this ipad at Staples in Okotoks on Sept/2013 and not one else ever used it. Do you have any idea whats going on?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dno't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!