Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t scan my I tunes gift card. Message comes up that it…

Customer Question
I can’t scan my...

I can’t scan my I tunes gift card. Message comes up that it wasn’t properly activated. I purchased it at Kroger

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I few minutes ago, forgot my passward

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.