Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Mike, Mac Medic

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
My iPad now says someone tried to use find my iPhone and now
John Castle
John Castle, BSC in Computing Network Management and Design
My iPad now says someone tried to use find my iPhone and now I have ot enter my Apple ID and the old (this iPad is VERY old) password. I hav eno idea what the old one is and the newer one does not wor… read more
My old I-phone has been locked - done when I bought a new 8.
Cabletech
Cabletech, Computer Networking
My old I-phone has been locked - done when I bought a new 8. Can't seem to get it unlocked. Have tried everything. Want to give it to my spouse to use … read more
I don't remy. Os9ipad. I have tried everything but I
projectx2501-PHD-DBA
projectx2501-PHD-DBA, mac support specialist
I have tried everything but I couldn't find out what was my assword! … read more
Last night my iphone 6 plus did an update and is now asking
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
last night my iphone 6 plus did an update and is now asking for my icloud username and password ***** i didnt know them so after one attempt it locked my account due to security reasons but when i tri… read more
Kept trying to sign and apple id got locked for security
Mirza Vaseem
Mirza Vaseem, Bachelor's Degree
Kept trying to sign and apple id got locked for security reasos … read more
I really hope you can help. About 8 years ago I bought an
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
I really hope you can help. About 8 years ago I bought an apple I pad and the first thing I did was to set up a yahoo e-mail. My account name was***@******.***. In the intervening years I have forgott… read more
I have a whole lot of Apple ID's with different passwords
John Castle
I have a whole lot of Apple ID's with different passwords and I don't know any of them so I'm lock out of my iPad can you help? … read more
I HAVE A NEW I pad and when we set it up we did not set up a
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I HAVE A NEW I pad and when we set it up we did not set up a code. Now we get locked out because of that. Do I need to take it to the Apple store? … read more
My wife passed away and i cant get into our i pad to retreve
Josh, It Support Specialist
My wife passed away and i cant get into our i pad to retreve all our pix can u help? … read more
I was cleaning the keys of my macbook Air and all of a
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I was cleaning the keys of my macbook Air and all of a sudden its telling me "Enter your system lock PIN code to unlock this Mac". It wants a si digit code. I never set such a code. … read more
I can't get into my I pad air after the Apple Store in
Josh, It Support Specialist
I can't get into my I pad air after the Apple Store in Chandler erased my I pad. I have a I pad mini also and I have tried and tried to get my password ***** can't. Please help me. … read more
I just had to get a new Iphone 7 and when trying to see if
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius
I just had to get a new Iphone 7 and when trying to see if my contacts and pictures and all came through we noticed that none of the newer number or new photos that i had taken on my 5 week tripabroad… read more
Igot this i pad from a 2ed hand store. i can.t get past the
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
igot this i pad from a 2ed hand store. i can.t get past the apple id and password ***** can i get it to open for me … read more
I have a question about my I pad, It is 3 - 4 years old an I
Mike, Mac Medic
It is 3 - 4 years old an I pad air, I somehow got locked out and it says I need the ID and password ***** was set up with I have tried everything I can think of and it wont work it says something about find my my I phone and I cloud. I never set up I cloud on my phone … read more
I upgraded my Ipad air and could not find my original
Josh, It Support Specialist
I upgraded my Ipad air and could not find my original password ***** got locked out. I now have changed the password ***** it says I pad disabled … read more
It is i actavition lock for two weeks and i dont remember my
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
it is i actavition lock for two weeks and i dont remember my id and password ***** think my id is***@******.*** i just got the tex on my almost daughter inlaws phone that it is ready to be recovered m… read more
I got an I pod for xmas last year as a present. I had to go
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Remote Technical Support
I got an I pod for xmas last year as a present. I had to go to apple as it stopped charging so they had to do a re-load. I believe I know the apple ID but am unsure of the password. again this was a g… read more
I am trying to log into iCloud and it said my Apple ID has
Jon
Jon, Bachelors Degree
I am trying to log into iCloud and it said my Apple ID has been locked. It is the same password ***** my apple ID but I cant get into it. I changed my password. … read more