Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cant get apple id or password to work in setting up pad.

Customer Question
I cant get apple...

I cant get apple id or password ***** work in setting up pad

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple air its kinda old running windows 8 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Pad got locked and I took it to store to get unlocked started set up again I get to the apple id name and passwooooord wont work changed password ***** nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What have you tried so far to resolve this matter?