Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Why won't iTunes install on my new Windows 10 64 bit PC? I…

Customer Question
Why won't iTunes install...

Why won't iTunes install on my new Windows 10 64 bit PC?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I never had it on this computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I downloaded the setup file, but it says it has errors and won't install

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

When you attempt to install iTunes and it fails, what is the error that you are given?

It just says that there are errors and to try again later. I did it several times

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I did not authorize a $40.00 payment. Please refund my paypal account. I don't intend want to pay for help with a free app.

I will send in your refund request.

Thank you. I did not intend to pay more than the deposit, but you charged my paypal anyway.