Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have upgraded to Sierra 10.13. Also added 4 GBs of Ram, to…

Customer Question
I have upgraded to...

I have upgraded to Sierra 10.13. Also added 4 GBs of Ram, to a total of 8.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry, I didn't mean to send that fast. My Mac is a MacBook Pro, originally mid 2012 but refurbished in 2016. It's now running 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

It was running at an earlier version before so that I could use a version of Logic Pro. 10.13.2 just updated

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

What is the newest version of Logic Pro that I can now run on this computer? When I try to open Logic it says that it is not compatible with my MacBook Pro.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thanks, ***** ***** hope that this was enough info for the Expert.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
problem solved here and I haven't heard from you. So, never mind. You were not able to help me.
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

If you are on the newest OS the version that is stable is Logic Pro X. To be specific the current stable release is 10.3.3. Is there anything else you need answered?