Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Need to find out my Apple ID # & Password to enable me to…

Customer Question
Need to find out...

Need to find out my Apple ID # & Password ***** enable me to get

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Need to find out my apple ID & password ***** enable me to get apps

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not tech knowledgeable so I do not know how to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!