Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

2 things. 1. I tried to buy ipad for beginners the first…

Customer Question
2 things. 1...

2 things. 1. I tried to buy ipad for beginners the first time I was charges $22.+ but I was directed to another site, which asked for the same information and I was charged 23.+. This was supposed to be sold on a discount. My (used - gift) iphone won't let me in to do anything without a password. Don't have it and can't get it from the gift giver.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

For ipad 2 weeks give or take. For iphone never.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Didn't know there was such a thing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That will do ty

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Camille-Mod,
 replied 6 months ago
Camille-Mod
My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully:
It looks like your question was meant for a different company ( Itunes? Apple?). We match people with questions to experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
While you may have intended this for another company, oftentimes, the professionals can still help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue, or if you would prefer that I cancel your question.
Best,
Camille - Moderator
The
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Mac Support Specialist: Camille-Mod,
 replied 6 months ago
Hi, your question is open to our Experts. Thank you for your patience as we find the right one to assist you.
Best,
Camille-Moderator😊
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.