Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just replaced my hp computer with a IPad Pro, can I

Customer Question
I just replaced my...

I just replaced my hp computer with a IPad Pro, can I download my printer to use on my IPAD?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Ios11.2-1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Nothing. I just realized I could not use my printer until I was able to connect them.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

PLEASE DO NOT APPROVE REQUEST FOR REMOTE SUPPORT THEY ARE AUTOMATED THROUGH THE WEBSITE AND I CANNOT REMOTE INTO AN IPAD.