Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For some reason iTunes won’t accept my credit card info.

Customer Question
For some reason iTunes...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Tried just now to download a workout app. All my correct info was entered. Credit card info I’ve used in the past. But it’s now saying it won’t use it. Or rather I can’t use it in iTunes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.