Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have purchased an Apple I pad and no longer. I have

Customer Question
I have purchased an...

I have purchased an Apple I pad and no longer

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I have purchased an Apple I Pad and am going to send my computer to recycling. What do I have to do with regard to your company?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I have had the iPad since the end of November and because I am very new to the world of computers I had no idea that I needed to do anything. Please can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Do not accept request for remote support they are automated through the website and I CANNOT remote into an iPad.

What are you trying to accomplish on your iPad?