Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

WANT APPT AT STORE ON EL PASEO RHANCHO MIRAGE CA. I HAVE A…

Customer Question
WANT APPT AT STORE...

WANT APPT AT STORE ON EL PASEO RHANCHO MIRAGE CA. I HAVE A NEW I PAD

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I DON'T KNOW. I AMA A SENIOR SENIOR CITIZAN

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE LOCKED MY SELF OUT AS I DON'T HAVE MY PASSWORD

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.