Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation lock: "This iPad is linked to an apple ID. Enter…

Customer Question
Activation lock: "This iPad...

Activation lock: "This iPad is linked to an apple ID. Enter the apple ID and password ***** were used to set up this ipad."

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

We have tried everything it has asked. 2 or three Christmases agao

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes we have. I get all the way to where it asks for the birthday and it doesnt wprk

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!