Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to purchase an app( IP Cam Viewer Pro and I

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to purchase an app( IP Cam Viewer Pro and I purchase then enter my password ***** fter that another pop up screen displays on my I-phone saying require for additional purchases on this device. You can change anytimei Itunes and App in setting app. Option below this on samescreen Always require and Require after 15 minutess. Unable to puuchase this app

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I believe so.It works in other areas of existing purchases.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Mac Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Sounds good!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this moment.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. Are you still there ?
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Nathan, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

What it is asking for is your itunes account password, not your phone password. Can you put that in and let me know if it works for you?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.