Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to down load x 10.11 for my mac mini. X.10.10.5.

Customer Question
I need to down...

I need to down load x 10.11 for my mac mini

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

X.10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Nothing, i got a turbotax it will not operate on x 10. 10.5, that i need x 10.11

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

cancel!