Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Having trouble with Blocked-plug ins....cant get rid of

Customer Question
Having trouble with Blocked-plug...

Having trouble with Blocked-plug ins....cant get rid of them

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MAC PRO

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac Pro?

Version10.1.2

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No,I was trying to download. This has happen before with downloads.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!