Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Chat is the password for Apple iPad Apple ID.

Customer Question
Chat is the password...

Chat is the password ***** Apple iPad Apple ID.***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

It's locked need ID and password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!