Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Verizon tells us they can not connect our new iPad to our…

Customer Question
Verizon tells us they...

Verizon tells us they can not connect our new iPad to our Verizon account.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

I don’t know.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Reboot what. We were at the Verizon store connecting a new iPhone 8 and the new iPad Pro to the account and they said the iPad would not connect.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tell him/her to be patient. We are not very good at this.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I found this site not to be what I expected. I was able to get a response from other support groups within 10 to 15 min of asking. There was then follow up several hours later. As you suggest, I think I was on the site ny mistake.