Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to register for Icloud. Was referred to this address.

Trying to register for...

Trying to register for Icloud. Was referred to this address. What now

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

OSX MacBook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

Just trying to follow directions for registering an account. Trying to buy 50___,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

" Your purchase could not be Completer"

1/7/2018
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Can I wait for a time when he can connect for a Secure Remote Assistance?
Let's do the online conversation then.
I will try again tomorrow.

Reply back here when you are free

Josh, Mac Support
Can we do the Secure Remote Assistance now?
My job ticket is #18342071-870
Let's try the online conversation.
I would need Secure Remote Assistance to install my Icloud service.
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Would you like Secure Remote Assistance?

Please do not send text messages. Use this platform and I can respond more easily to any questions.Am I still dealing with Josh at this time, 2:25?
I mean Justin.

Yes you are. As for the text messages that is a setting you need to make a change to. I am not in control of your contact method.

Thank you Justin. My text messaging is on and open. will we do a Secure remote assistance from it?

You will need to select Secure Remote Assistance in order for me to connect remotely.

IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED REMOTE SUPPORT YOU NEED A PC OR A MAC TO CONNECT

Click this link on your computer to connect remotely. Please do not try this on your iOS or Android device. It will not work.

Yes I can fix iOS and Android device issues with remote support on your computer.

Once on the site DO NOT close the Join Session Popup

Click Download App

Once Downloaded

Click Launch App

Justin I think all of my problems stem from initially using the wrong email and password. I've just read that I cannot access the "remote link" I think because I've used the wrong pass word. I believe the correct password ***** be cj3372AP#
Does that help, or should I just start the whole process over?

The remote link requires no username and password. If you have gotten to a place that requires that sort of input you are not following my guide at all.