Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac Book Pro purchased in 2017 and have been using…

Customer Question
I have a Mac...

I have a Mac Book Pro purchased in 2017 and have been using a Passport unit that I bought in 2017 and it does not back up anymore, probably due to the OS system So, I bought your lastest Passport 1TG from Apple at Best Buy.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

Sierra. And the new Passport does not recognize this one, just the old one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 6 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I can help you through this via remote support. If you would like to continue please choose the option for Secure Remote Assistance.