Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It is disabled and i am trying to un disable. Ipad. Started…

Customer Question
It is disabled and...

It is disabled and i am trying to un disable

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Started a couple of days ago my husband entered in passcode to many times and i have tried to log on to itunes but he does not remember his account and i have tried to restore a couple of times but no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Press and hold the start ant side button but just drops the screen

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Does it say that it is disabled on the iPad itself?