Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have 3 fb pages and I can’t remember my password on any…

Customer Question
I have 3 fb...

I have 3 fb pages and I can’t remember my password ***** any for I am 72 years old and I need help bad please

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I’m thinking about a month ago when I had to get I phone 8

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I did not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would really appreciate if I can get my fb up running like I want it to

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot your Facebook Password ***** in this case we can try to reset the password ***** your Facebook account please follow the below instructions in order to reset your Facebook password:

To reset your password ***** you're not logged in to Facebook:

1. Go to the https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
  2. Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Please let me know if it works for you if it does not we will try alternate solution.