Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I reactivate a disabled id I Changed my password what…

Customer Question
How do I reactivate...

How do I reactivate a disabled id I Changed my password ***** do I do now it is still locked my applied?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just 2 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you have tried to reactivate your Apple ID by changing your Apple ID password ***** it is still locked so in this you need to contact Apple Support by dialing this number 1-***-***-**** or you can click on this link https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=kb&PRKEYS=PF23 and select your issue and continue in order to get the support from Apple.