Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My neighbor is trying to download an ap and it asks for her…

Customer Question
My neighbor is trying...

My neighbor is trying to download an ap and it asks for her password. She does not remember it how does she find oudt what it is

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know - I will wait till she gets here and come back.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Why does she need her password ***** download an ap or an airplines.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Hi

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I am trying to download an Alligiant ap and they ask for my apple password. Why ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like when you are trying to download an app from Apple store it is asking for Apple Password ***** in this case may I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the Apple Id password ***** option from my side?

Thanks for the information let me check for the password ***** options.

May I have your phone number which ends with 60?