Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have microsoft 365 and use onedrive. I have saved files…

Customer Question
HI I have microsoft...

HI I have microsoft 365 and use onedrive. I have saved files primarily from my main computer. I am setting up another computer and have onedrive office 365 installed. Most of the files have synced to the other computer, but not all of them. I found the same situation on my phone and tablet access to onedrive.

Technician's Assistant: Is your OneDrive file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is my issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are these large files? How many are not syncing?