Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just purchased a book from Amazon and requested the Kindle…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a book from Amazon and requested the Kindle version. It didn't show up on my kindle app on my Ipad. However, I can read it online using a kindle cloud reader on my PC. How do I get it to my Ipad, done this with a number of books before.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

It just started, I don't use the reader on my Ipad often, but do have a number of books on there. Says somewhere that I should go to the cloud on the Kindle home page (don't seem to have one of those on the Ipad.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Amazon reader app question.

Your iPad's Kindle Reader app has to be registered to your existing Amazon.com account, the same Amazon account that you bought the e-book in.

Then, you have to also have a currently active internet connection, on the iPad, for sure.

Then, after the first two are done, you can go to your Library (in the app), and look for the purchased book, which you should find there... then you download it from there... then you can read it on the iPad.