Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Message on iPad reads "could not activate iPad - activation…

Customer Question
Message on iPad reads...

Message on iPad reads "could not activate iPad - activation server temporarily unavailable" Am using Shaw -5EB1EC-5G wifi network.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last year

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No-where do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No -connect me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review your issue. Is there anything else you need to tell me about what is going on?