Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I bought an I phone 6 & would like to get protection. I

Customer Question
I bought an I...

I bought an I phone 6 & would like to get protection .

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I phone 6 Consumer Cellular

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Not applicable. Answer Question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like The Bible App

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: RussellA, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Systems Engineer

To download the Bible App, open up your App Store on your iPhone 6, and search for Bible.

Here is a direct link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bible/id282935706?mt=8