Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Refer to case #100387316500. Refer to case# 100387316500. We…

Customer Question
Please refer to case...

Please refer to case #*****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Please refer to case# ***** We were told by one of your agents that he would either call me or send a text message with a new password. We were supposed to have this yesterday at the latest. We still don't have this.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I don't know the answer to the question. This is my wife's devise. She just told me that it has been about a month. She's tried some password ***** that we thought May work, but nothing has.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I have nothing to add
Our home phone number is(###) ###-####
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.