Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have an IPAD and lastnight I was on SAFARI and a message…

Customer Question
I have an IPAD...

I have an IPAD and lastnight I was on SAFARI and a message came up È

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Safari?

How do I update Safari?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If it is easy to update i think that I can do it if you walk me through it.
1/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Donna French, Mac Enthusiast replied 1 month ago
Donna French
Donna French, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a moment to review your issue. Is there anything else you need to tell me about what is going on?

What version of iOS is on your iPad?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know the version. Where can I find it? You might need to call me and walk me through this.***-***-****

Which iPad do you have? (iPad 2, iPad mini, etc.)

Please follow these steps on your iPad to give me the version of the iOS:

• Go to the home screen of your iOS device and click on Settings.
  • Click on General.
  • Click on About.
  • Note the number after Version; this is the version of iOS installed on the device.
Mike, Mac Medic