Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have 1 IPad I have been locked out of since before

Customer Question
I have 1 IPad...

I have 1 IPad I have been locked out of since before Christmas because I tried too many times forgot my password. I updated new iPad can’t remember code put n did it 2 times afraid will lock 71 yrs old dementia like surfing. Internet and I phone. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been years. They keep sending me apple verification codes but I can’t use them. Then they will say wait 9 days or do it on Dec and name a date. That doesn’t work. I am in poor health disabled and I will forget. If this new I gets like cked n on passcode I won’t have iPad. I have not changed it for 6 yrs I know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

They had said something about going thru account recovery

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
1/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

I still need help

Unfortunately, you have to wait the time period that they give you and there isn't a way to speed up their recovery process.